Thursday, September 10, 2009

40 is the new 20!!

Age is something that gets people's attention...
or is it just a number?

Ever since elementary school...when we were commonly asked our name and age...people noticed.
For example: When the class bully declared he was 10 and you played the ace..."but I'm 11"!...he never bothered you again! Nice.

But somewhere along the line - the age status pole, switches...sometimes not flaunting that you are older becomes the norm...
Why?

Is it a measuring stick?
A point of pride?
A depressing digit?
A distinguishing benchmark...

It's something that we have been mulling over in terms of Wellness for awhile now...and a friend sent us this fun little AGE link...we laughed and now enjoy our "NEW" ages...we hope you reveal yours! I'm actually 22 according to this test...Love it! YES! (Ahh, not that it matters)!

Rock your age...click here!


2 comments:

Lance September 14, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Age...when we're young, we want to be older and when we're old, we want to be younger. I think for me part of it is just feeling like I can do what I want to do. And I don't think about the number too much. That said, the quiz was fun (and good for me!). I came out at 23.4 years old, a nice improvement from my biological age!

Caroline September 15, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

LOL...I am 14.5 years and will live to be 99.5. Holy crap Debbie! Not sure of the accuracy...but I do act 14 1/2 a lot.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP